You can update text and pictures anytime using the Website Builder. Website Builder comes with many royalty free stock photos that can be used within your site to give it a creative flair, or you can use your own.
Adding and Editing Text
You can add and edit text by doing the following:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Select Website Builder from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Your site editor screen will display, click on the Any Text area within your site template to edit - just like you would using Word or any other word processing software.
- To add additional text areas, you can select the Text icon from the Basic menu and drag and drop this anywhere on your page.
- After adding or editing your text click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show to the world.
Adding and Editing Pictures
You can add and edit pictures by doing the following:
- Adding photos works the same as adding text, select the Picture icon from the Basic menu and drag and drop this anywhere on your page.
- The Edit Picture screen will display, click on Change Picture. Select a picture from Public Gallery or click Upload Files in the top right corner to add your own pictures.
- After selecting your picture click Submit to apply this picture to the page.
- The picture can also be re-sized by adjusting the Size arrow in the lower left corner when hovering your mouse over the picture.
- Click the Save icon on the top menu to save your work or Publish to show to the world.
For more information see the Website Builder getting started guide.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.