Auto Renewal is a beneficial feature available for all Crazy Domains products and services. When you buy any of our plans or services, we set them for automatic renewal by default to avoid interruptions in your subscriptions.
With our Auto Renewal service, your domain, website, or other services are protected against expiration and falling into redemption, which is too costly to recover.
- Free or discounted products or domain names will automatically renew at their recent price by the end of their free or discounted subscription terms.
- Auto Renewal and charges happen seven days before the product or service expires.
- You will receive the Auto Renewal notices 30 days, seven days, and one day before the auto-renewal.
- When automatic renewal fails, we will notify you through email so you can renew manually.
- You can turn off the Auto Renewal at any time.
How to Turn Off or Turn On Auto Renewal
You can find the option to turn off or turn on Auto Renewal by accessing the individual product or domain in your Crazy Domains account, and clicking the Auto Renew settings.
Bulk Update for Auto Renewals
To turn off or turn on Auto Renewals in bulk, follow the steps below:
- On the upper right corner of your Account Manager, hover your mouse over the account name, and then click Payment Settings.
Note: You can also click EDIT PROFILE, and then click Payment Settings from the left-side of the screen.
- On the payment settings page, click the Domains or Products button in each saved payment-method box.
- A popup window with the auto-renewal list will appear. You can do any of the following options.
|Uncheck the box to turn off Auto Renewal
|Check the box to turn on Auto Renewal
- Click the Update button to save the changes.
If you turn off the Auto Renewal, we will notify you through email when the product is already due for renewal so you can renew it manually.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.