Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Windows Server?
Yes, you can purchase additional Memory, Disk Storage, Cores and IP Addresses at any time within your Account Manager.
Any upgrades, except changing the number of cores, will not require your Windows Server to be shut down or restarted. Changing cores will require one of our professional admins to shut down your server so the upgrades will be applied.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Can I have Administrator Access to my Windows Server?
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Windows Server?
- Which Windows version will be installed on my server?
- How do I upgrade my Windows Server?
- How many sites can I host with my Windows Server?