Can I Choose the File Format for My Logo Design
Service inclusions are granted to you once you purchase a plan from our Logo Design service.
One of these inclusions is a logo kit containing all media file formats of your logo suitable for web, print, tv, and fax.
The logo kit contains these files: .JPG, .PNG, .EPS
All the font files that were used for your final logo will also be included in the logo kit.
Note: The .EPS file format is a vector file where you can edit your logo design. Most design companies, printers, and marketing companies usually request this file.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- What File Formats Will I Receive for My Logo
- Does My Logo Design Have Copyright
- Can My Final Logo Design Still Be Revised
- Can I Cancel My Logo Design
- How Long Before My Logo Design Is Ready