Can I Try Website Builder for Free
You can explore the full features of Website Builder with our free 15-day trial, no credit card required. Get to know the new Website Builder first, then upgrade to a full Website Builder plan within 15 days, or purchase a plan anytime later.
Note: If you have recently registered a Domain Name with Crazy Domains, you will have access to the Website Builder Mini Site. The Mini Site is a free one-page website builder for Domain Registrations that is also powered by Website Builder, but has limited access. To actually explore complete Website Builder features, sign up for the free 15-day Website Builder trial.
Sign up for the Website Builder Free Trial
To sign up for the 15-day free trial and start exploring Website Builder, follow the steps below:
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Websites tab at the top of this page.
- Click Website Builder.
- Scroll down and click the TRY button on the banner right across the Website Builder plans.
- Enter your Crazy Domains account Username and Password and click Login & Continue or click the Sign Up link, fill-out the necessary details, then click Register & Continue.
If you have already logged into your account prior to this step, you will automatically be redirected to the Pay & Activate page.
Congratulations! You've now registered for the Website Builder 15-day free trial. You can start using Website Builder later or you can continue with the steps below to begin with Website Builder now.
Get Started with Your Website
Within the 15-day free trial, you will be able to start creating your website and building your store. Its user-friendly interface and drag-and-drop functions will give you the flexibility and artistic freedom to finish your site in no time, with no coding experience or knowledge required. Learn more about Website Builder here.
Begin using Website Builder from the confirmation page using these steps:
- From the confirmation page, scroll down to the Getting Started box and click the Account Manager button.
You will be redirected to your Account Manager home page.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select Website Builder Trial from the list of Website Builder plans. If you only have one plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper-right section of the page and click Build Now.
Congratulations! You've just accessed your Website Builder Dashboard. Click on the Sites page and click the Create Site button to get started.
Publish Your Website
The free trial will also allow you to Publish your website live to a free .sitebeat.crazydomains.com Subdomain, e.g. "mytrialwebsite.sitebeat.crazydomains.com". Once live, the site will automatically be accessible to anyone, anywhere around the world. If you want to Publish the site to a Domain Name of your choice, you can do this by upgrading your Website Builder plan.
Note: After 15 days, you will no longer have access to the free trial, but your website will still be in the system for the next 7 days. If you are able to upgrade within this period, you can continue developing the site you started during the free trial.
Otherwise, after the 7-day extension, your files will automatically be deleted from the system. You can purchase the Website Builder plan and start fresh in creating your website, anytime.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Will My Website Be Deleted After the Website Builder Free Trial
- What Happens When Website Builder Free Trial Expires
- How to Upgrade Website Builder Free Trial
- Can I Activate Website Builder During the Free Trial
- How to Use the Free Website Builder Subdomain