Can I upgrade to Parallels Plesk for my Windows Server?
Article ID: 3185 Published: 24 Nov 2014 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
Yes, you can upgrade to Parallels Plesk within your Account Manager by following the instructions below:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Servers in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select Buy Windows Servers from the left menu.
- Click Configure for your selected plan.
- Scroll down to the Configuration section and under HOSTING PANEL choose Parallels Plesk.
- After selecting your Service Level and any selected upgrades, click Continue Order.
- Under the Register tab, choose one of two options:
||You need to fill out the New Customer form to successfully create an account and click on Continue Order.
||You need to sign in to your account and click Log In.
- Enter your payment details and click Complete Order.
- Click Finished.
Your order will be processed within 48 hours.
Was this helpful?
100% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.