Can I Allow Comments on My Blog Post
Website Builder Blog allows you to add a comment box widget on your blog posts. This can be done in your Blog's general settings.
Having a comments section on your blog makes it easy for your blog readers or site visitors to connect with you - whether it’s for sending feedback or asking queries. This can also be a way to boost your page’s interactions.
Enable Blog Comments
Add a comments section on your blog posts using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Blog.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Switch on the corresponding Comments button to enable this function.
This setting is automatically saved and applied. A comments section will now be available on your blog posts.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Manage Blog Comments
- How to Add Tags for My Blog Post
- Can I Customise the Excerpt of My Blog Post
- How to Edit a Blog Post
- How to Publish a Blog Post