Create a CSR for Plesk
These are the steps you need to follow to create a CSR for Plesk:
- Log onto your Plesk 7 Control Panel.
- On the left, locate Domains. Select it.
- Select the particular domain you want to generate a CSR for.
- Click on Certificates.
- Click on Add New Certificate.
- Enter the required information on the page.
- Press Request.
- You will return to the Certificates menu. At the bottom of the page there will be a list. In it, select the certificate name that you just generated using the instructions above. You will find a text box on the page called CSR. Copy the contents of this text box into a plain text editor program.
The contents of this box should look something like the following:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
- You will need to copy and paste the entirety of this text, including the dashes and the BEGIN and END tags, into the form that you will use when applying for your SSL Certificate.
Once you get your SSL Certificate, you can install it.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 8
- Create a CSR for Exchange 2007
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 5/6
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 7
- Create a CSR for Microsoft IIS 4