Do I need to install all the Certificates?
Yes, if you do not install all the received Certificates your visitors will receive Not Trusted messages when they go to the secure area of your website. This message is obviously very bad, since many visitors afterward will not trust the site where they have seen it.
So please make sure you install all the certificates that you are supplied.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Getting started guide: SSL Certificates
- Install an SSL Certificate on Microsoft IIS 4
- Install an SSL Certificate on an Exchange 2010 server
- How to Install an SSL Certificate on a Tomcat Web Server
- Install an SSL Certificate on a FileZilla server