Does Exchange Show Email Attachments on All Devices
Yes, Email Exchange gives us the ability to configure our Mailbox Attachments with the Attachment Handling option – making it accessible all across devices with Exchange ActiveSync (EAS).
In this article, we’ll know more about Attachment Handling capabilities in Email Exchange and ActiveSync.
Attachment Handling is an option in Email Exchange that allows you to configure the attached documents in your emails and file availability across all devices. It is possible because of Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) – which acts as an intermediary between organisation Mail Servers to your mobile device. Once the connection is established Emails, Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks are then retrieved – including Attachments – to be accessible on your mobile devices.
Options available in Attachment Handling include:
- Attachment and Document Preview – view an email attachment with one click without using a 3rd party application.
- Reply with Changes – track changes made on a document attached to an email.
- Storage Accounts – attach files to your emails from your 3rd party storage accounts like Dropbox.
Attachments that are allowed are not limited to common file types like HTML, Word Documents, PDF, etc; but you can also attach Calendars, Contacts, and Tasks and still view these even if you’re on your mobile phone.
Also, Email Exchange provides real-time synchronisation for any action made on your Mailbox
and updates them all across your devices.
To know what mobile devices are compatible with Exchange ActiveSync, click here.
Congratulations! You’ve just learned how Email Exchange shows your Email Attachments on all your devices.
For more information about Email Exchange synchronisation capabilities, you may also see:
- Does Email Exchange Update Sent Items on All Devices?
- Does Email Exchange Update Calendar on All Devices?
If you need further assistance, please let us know, we’d love to help!
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Does Email Exchange Update Sent Items on All Devices
- Does Email Exchange Support Mobile Devices
- Does Email Exchange Update Calendars on All Devices
- What Is the Difference Between Email Exchange and Email Hosting
- Upgrading from Email Hosting to Email Exchange