Find Your Hosting IP Address With Crazy Domains
The IP address of your hosting with Crazy Domains is vital when you want to map or connect your domain to your website or email.
Whether you need your hosting IP for a DNS update or are just curious about it, this guide will explain how you can get your hosting IP address with Crazy Domains.
Select the steps that correspond to the hosting service attached to your domain:
Get Your Hosting IP in Your cPanel Hosting Manager
- Log in to your cPanel Hosting Manager.
- On the right side of your Hosting Manager, under General Information card, click the Server Information link.
- On the server information page, find the Shared IP Address. That's your hosting IP address.
Get Your Hosting IP in Your Plesk Hosting Manager
- Log in to your Plesk Hosting Manager.
- On the left side of your Plesk Hosting Manager, click Websites & Domains.
- Find your hosting IP address just below your domain name.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Getting Started With Crazy Domains
- Getting Help from Crazy Domains
- How To Sign Up With Crazy Domains
- Connect Crazy Domains Account to Your Google or Facebook Login
- What Happens to My Domains If I Don't Renew My Hosting