How can I purchase a Linux Server?
You can order your very own Linux Server with quick activation by following the instructions below:
- Select Linux Server.
- Scroll down and select your plan's specifications.
- Select your Service Level and any upgrades you need, then click Continue Order.
- Under the Register tab you must choose one of two options:
New Customer You need to fill out the New Customer form to successfully create an account and click Continue Order. Returning Customer You need to sign into your account and click Log In.
- Enter your payment details and click Complete Order.
- Click Finished.
Your order will be processed within 24 hours.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- How do I upgrade my Linux Server?
- Can I add more Memory, Disk Storage and Cores to my Linux Server?
- How to view the Memory info on the Linux Server