If all the renewal attempts fail and you do not manually renew your domain name by the expiration date, you must restore it. Follow the steps below to restore your domain name.
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Domains in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on Renew from the left menu.
- Tick the box on the right, next to the domain name you wish to renew.
- Click the Renew button on the right.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can renew or update your domain name.
In most cases the gTLD domain names will automatically go into a status called Redemption Period if not renewed.
For more information on the Redemption Period, please see the article below:
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.