How many IP addresses does the Linux Server have?
All systems come automatically configured with 1 dedicated IP address, unless more are specified within the plan. However, you can purchase unlimited IP addresses as you need them from within your Account Manager.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to assign an IP Address to CentOS Linux Server
- What is the Data Transfer limit and Speed of my Linux Server?
- What can I install on my Linux Server?
- How do I upgrade my Linux Server?
- How can I purchase a Linux Server?