How To Access DNS in cPanel
Your Linux Web Hosting comes with free DNS service. To access your cPanel DNS editor, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Linux Hosting Manager.
- In the Domains section, click Zone Editor.
- On the right part of the domain name you want to manage, click the Manage tab.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- Manage DNS Records in cPanel
- How to Access Error Pages in cPanel
- Updating the TTL Value of Your DNS Using cPanel
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting
- How to View Website Statistics in cPanel Using Analog Stats