How to Access Web Hosting Manager for Plesk
A Hosting Manager is a portal to your web hosting control panel and our Windows Hosting uses Plesk web hosting control platform to build, run, manage, and secure your websites, applications, and emails. In order to implement changes to your websites and email accounts, you'll need to access your Hosting Manager for Plesk which you’ll learn in this guide.
Accessing the Plesk Hosting Manager
There are two ways to access the Hosting Manager for Plesk via:
If via Account Manager
Follow the steps below if you want to access your Hosting Manager via Account Manager.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your hosting username and password, then click Log In.
The next screen is the Home page of your Hosting Manager for Plesk.
If via Website Access
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click on the Web Hosting from the top menu and select the hosting plan you wish to manage.
Then, click the Control Panel button.
Note: You will need to enter your hosting username and password during your first access only, or if you’ve updated your hosting login credentials.
Otherwise, you’ll automatically be redirected to your Plesk Hosting Manager.
Congratulations! You now know how to access your Hosting Manager for Plesk.
Resetting the Hosting Manager Password
If you want to change your Hosting Manager password, whether it be for security purposes or for personal preference, just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Hosting Manager using the steps above.
- Click on your name at the right-hand corner of the Home page, or the [ v ] arrow-down symbol beside it.
You can also click Account from the left-side menu then click on the My Profile button at the top of the page.
- Enter a new Password in the field provided.
You can click Generate if you wish to use a unique, system-generated password. If so, do not forget to click Show to save a copy of the new password.
- Re-enter your new password in the Confirm Password field.
If you used the Generate button in the previous step, the new password will have automatically been re-entered here.
- Click OK to save.
Congratulations!You have changed your Hosting Manager password in Plesk. You will now be able to log in using your new password. If you have questions or if you need any assistance in accessing your Hosting Manager, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How To View Your Web Hosting Storage Limits in Plesk
- How to Access the Plesk DNS Zone
- How To Access phpMyAdmin in Plesk
- How To Add PHPMailer for Windows Hosting in Plesk
- What Web Hosting Control Panel Do You Use for Windows