How to Add a Back-To-Top Button in Website Builder
A Back-To-Top button is an option that you can add on all your website pages, which will let your viewers easily scroll to the top of your website in just one click.
You can add a Back-To-Top button when creating your website with Website Builder, using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Settings from the left-side menu then, select General.
- Click on the Back-To-Top switch to enable it and immediately add it on all of your website pages.
- From the drop-down list under Position, set the placement of your Back-To-Top option on your website page.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Back-To-Top button in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add a Button in Website Builder
- How to Add Page Meta Title and Descriptions in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder
- How to Add Social Buttons in Website Builder