How to Add a Blog Post
Expand brand awareness and provide relevant and useful content to your target audience through consistent blogging using the Website Builder Blog.
Our built-in Blog Page allows you to easily add, edit, and manage blog posts.
Note: The Blog option is only available for paid Website Builder plans and is not accessible on Website Builder Free. To maximise all the features of your Website Builder website, including the Blog feature, we highly encourage you to upgrade your Website Builder Free plan.
Add a Blog Post
You can start writing and adding new posts through the Post Editor of your Website Builder Dashboard. This is your blog’s main operating center where you can also manage published posts, and save drafts.
Start adding blog posts to your website using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- On your Blog sidebar, click Add.
- You are now on the Post Editor. You may already start adding your content here.
- Publish Post: After adding your blog content, click the Publish Now button on the upper right corner of the Post Editor.
Your blog post will be published separately and will not update or override your website content. Only the new or updated blog content will be published.
- Save to Drafts: If your content is not ready to be published yet, click the [←] Back Icon beside Draft on the upper left corner of the Post Editor. Then, click Yes on the pop-up window to confirm action. Clicking No will automatically delete the content.
Note: Both Published Posts and Drafts will be saved under their corresponding tabs on your Blog sidebar.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add a Blog Post
- How to Add Tags for My Blog Post
- How to Edit a Blog Post
- How to Publish a Blog Post
- How to Unpublish a Blog Post