How to Add a Facebook Like Feature in Website Builder
The Facebook Like Feature allows you to quickly add Like and Share Buttons on your website, and customise it to link to a specific Facebook Page.
To add and customise the Facebook Like Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage. If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
Or, if you haven't started one yet, click the Create Site button at the top-right corner, then select a template and click Create This Site to start building one.
- On the Website Builder Editor, click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list.
- Drag and drop the Facebook Like icon onto an available placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Settings tab on the pop-up box, choose the Type of button to add. You can add a Like Button only, or both Share & Like Buttons.
- Enter the specific Facebook Page URL under Link To Like.
- Click on the Design tab, then select the Style and Size you prefer from their corresponding drop-down lists.
Congratulations! You just added and customised the Facebook Like Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete a Facebook Like Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Facebook Like Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Facebook Like Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add a Facebook Page Feature in Website Builder
- How to Add a Facebook Comments Feature in Website Builder
- How to Add an Instagram Feature in Website Builder
- How to Add a Twitter Post Feature in Website Builder
- How to Add a Twitter List Feature in Website Builder