How to Add a Video in Website Builder
You can easily customise a Video Feature in Website Builder, or add a new Video Feature then customise it according to how you want for it to appear on your actual website.
To add and customise a Video Feature in Website Builder, follow the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click on an existing Video on your website to display the editing options above it.
Or, add a new Video Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Video Icon onto a placeholder on your website page, then click on the Feature to display the editing options.
- Under Settings, enter the Video Link in the field provided.
You can enable/disable the Autoplay and Allow Full Window options, as you prefer.
- Click the Design tab, then select a preferred Theme from the drop-down menu.
- Under Preview, click Add Custom Preview to set the Video Cover Image using any of the following methods:
- Upload to Website Builder
If the Video Cover Image is in your computer, drag and drop it into the pop-up window or click browse to manually look for the Image from your list of folders and upload it to Website Builder.
- Access Website Builder My Photos
If the Video Cover Image was previously uploaded in Website Builder, click the My Photos tab from the pop-up window and select the picture.
- Access the Cloud
If the Video Cover Image is in another online account, click the Clouds tab from the pop-up window, connect to your online account, then navigate and select the picture.
- Use Free Photos
If you want to use a free photo from Website Builder as your Video Cover Image, click the Free Photos tab from the pop-up window, then navigate through the categories and select the picture.
- Upload to Website Builder
- The Image will automatically be added to your Video as its Cover Image.
Congratulations! You just added and customised a Video in Website Builder.
- To delete a Video Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Video Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Video Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until the [↔] Arrow Icon appears, click and drag to the left or right to adjust, then release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add Page Meta Title and Descriptions in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder
- How to Add Social Buttons in Website Builder
- How to Add a Back-To-Top Button in Website Builder