An AAAA Record (quad A Record) is another type of DNS Record that points a domain or subdomain to an IPv6 address, so that when someone types that domain or subdomain in the address bar, the browser knows where to go.
To create an AAAA Record for your domain name, you will need to change the DNS Settings which can be found under each domain name within your Account Manager.
Creating AAAA Records
You can create an AAAA Record easily by doing the following steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to manage.
If you only have one domain, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Scroll down to the DNS Settings section, click the Hamburger Menu on the right and select Add Record.
- Select AAAA Record from the drop-down menu, then click the Add button.
- Enter the Sub Domain if necessary, followed by the AAAA Record IP Address in the corresponding fields.
- Click Update.
Congratulations! You just created an AAAA Record for your domain name.
Note: AAAA Record are applied immediately but may take up to 2 hours to propagate across the internet. If you have created your AAAA Record and have seen no change, please wait for this propagation period to finish. Otherwise, contact us for assistance.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.