How to add/delete folders in Webmail
Webmail lets you log into your mail and start using it without requiring any setup or download and works from any browser window.
You can add/delete your folders in Webmail by following the instructions below:
- Access the new Webmail or old Webmail link directly.
You can also click My Account at the top of this page, select the Email Login option, and ensure that Email Mailbox is selected from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your complete Email Address, e.g. email@example.com, and your email Password then click Log In.
- Click on the gear icon at the bottom-left corner of the page and select Manage folders.
You can also click on the Settings tab at the top of the page beside Address Book and select Folders from the left-side menu.
- At the bottom of the second column, you can click on the [+] symbol to add a folder or click on the gear icon beside it and select Delete to delete all selected folders.
Congratulations! You can now add/delete folders in Webmail.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to add a signature on Webmail
- How to use & setup Webmail
- How to Access Your Webmail
- How to setup IMAP Inbox in Outlook?
- How to create an Email Account in your own domain?