How to Add Domain Certification
A Certified Domain means that your Domain’s Registration, including your credentials as an owner, has been officially certified and verified by Crazy Domains. With this, you can amplify your site's legitimacy and gain your customers’ trust.
Crazy Domains will certify and apply an Official International Domain Certification to your domain which will confirm to customers that your site is credible. This is achieved by authenticating your domain along with an optional Dynamic Seal on your home page.
Follow these steps to set up and authenticate your Domain Name:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Domain Name that you wish to activate the Domain Certification for.
- If Domain Certification has NOT been purchased, click the corresponding Activate button to purchase and enable this feature.
- If Domain Certification has been purchased, select the Domain Certification row and click Verify to confirm your Registrant Email Address. Go through the verification process. This will need to be fully completed to receive the Domain Certification.
After the Domain Contact Information has been successfully verified, your Domain Name will be officially certified and approved. You will receive an email with the official Domain Certification Site Seal to display on your site.
Congratulations! You just added Domain Certification to your domain.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Cancel the Domain Certification
- How to Add My Domain to Search Engines
- How to Add Domain Privacy
- Does Domain Backorder Guarantee a Domain Will Be Registered
- How to Obtain the Domain EPP Code