Website Builder does not have the eShop (Shopping Cart) enabled by default, this is an addon you must purchase alongside your Website Builder plan. You can purchase and connect eShop anytime to Website Builder within your Account Manager.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Website Builder in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder you wish to upgrade. If you have only one Website Builder, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- In the Website Builder section, next to Plan, click Upgrade.
- Select eShop and the number of eShop pages you need from the drop-down menus.
- Click Pay Now, specify your payment details and click Pay & Activate, or click on the Add to Cart button to pay and activate later.
Now you can install eShop on your site and get the Online Store up and running.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.