How to Add Heading and Text Content in Website Builder
The template you choose for creating your website in Website Builder will have pre-added a Heading and several Text Features on every page. You can easily re-organise them, or remove and add new ones wherever you want to. You can also edit its contents and modify it according to how you want it to appear on your actual website.
Add and customise the content and appearance of your website's Heading and Text Features in Website Builder using the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click on the Heading or Text on your website page to display a cursor, then edit and add the text content that you want to use for your actual website.
Or, you can also add a new Heading or Text Feature first: click Build from the left-side menu, drag and drop the Heading or Text icon onto a placeholder on your website page, then edit/add your actual text content.
- Select the text to highlight it and editing options will appear above the content.
- Customise the Heading or Text content using the following editing options:
B / I / U Click to change the Font Style accordingly. H1 Click to assign a header classification. Applicable only for the Heading Feature. Align Click to set the Alignment of the text on your website page. Link Click to add a Link to your text.
Select the type of Link from the drop-down list and specify where you would like to connect it:
- Page - Select the Page from the second drop-down list.
- Anchor - Select the Page and Anchor from the second drop-down list.
- URL - Enter the specific URL in the space provided.
- File - Click Select your file then drag and drop the file or browse your computer's folders to upload it.
If the file has already been uploaded in Website Builder, click on the My Documents tab at the top to select it.
If the file is on another online service, click on the Clouds tab at the top to connect to the service and locate the file.
- Email address - Enter the specific Email address in the space provided.
- Phone number - Enter the specific Phone number in the space provided.
Blockquote Click to apply a Blockquote format on your text. Applicable only for the Text Feature. List Click to apply a List format on your text. Select the type of list and its colour, then set the offset margin.
Applicable only for the Text Feature.
Font Click to set the Font Type, Style, and Format. Size Click to set the Font Size and Line Height. Colour Click to set the text Colour.
Congratulations! You just added and customised your Heading and Text content in Website Builder.
- To delete a Heading or Text Feature, hover your mouse pointer over the text on your website and click the [x] icon that appears on its upper-right corner.
- To move the Heading or Text Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Heading or Text Feature horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add Embedded Content in Website Builder
- How to Add Page Meta Title and Descriptions in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder
- How to Add Social Buttons in Website Builder