Can I Add More Pages with Web Design
Crazy Domains’ Web Design is a service that allows you to have powerful websites specially made to match your needs and preferences.
Web Design offers two platform options: Sitebeat and WordPress.
Each platform has different plan features including the number of web pages it offers. If you need more pages for your Web Design, you will need to upgrade your plan.
I want to upgrade my Web Design plan
You can upgrade your Web Design plan within your Account Manager using these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Design on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the plan that you wish to upgrade.
If you only have one Web Design plan, you will automatically be routed to its management page.
- Scroll down to the Recommended for you section and click Upgrade Now on the Leveling up feature card.
- You will then be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your selected upgrade.
You’ve now upgraded to a higher plan with more pages and features.
I already have the highest plan
If you already have the highest plan and still need more pages, the steps to take next will depend on the platform you purchased.
For Sitebeat Web Design:
Getting the highest plan means that you get the maximum number of pages that our designers can build for you. If you need more pages, your designer can help guide you in adding more yourself. You can also refer to the guides below for complete instructions:
- How to Manage Site Pages in Website Builder
- How to Build a Page with Website Builder
- Getting Started: Website Builder Overview
For WordPress Web Design:
If you’ve purchased the highest plan, you can still have your Developer build more pages for you. Add-on fees will apply. Simply contact your assigned Developer for help. Or, send us an Advanced Support request using these steps:
- Log In to your Account Manager.
- Hover your cursor over your Profile Name at the top-right section of the page, then click Advanced Support.
- Complete the required fields and proceed to Pay & Activate.
Our direct support service will process the request and get back to you within the same business day.
If you have other questions and clarifications, or you need further assistance for this service, don't hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How Many Products Can I Add with Web Design
- Do I Need a Web Hosting with Web Design
- Can I Use My Web Hosting with Web Design
- Do I Need a Domain with Web Design
- What Do I Get with Web Design