Your Search Ad plan is dedicated to only one domain name. If you need to create Ads for other domain names, you will need to purchase additional Ad plans, which you can do within your Account Manager. Follow these instructions to have multiple Google Ads:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Select Search Ads in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click Create Search Ad from the left-side menu.
- Choose an Ad Plan and your Monthly Ad Budget.
- Click Activate Now.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can pay for and activate your Ad Plan.
After you have purchased your Ad plan, you can create your own Ad and choose your target audience.
Adding Multiple Google Ads for the same Domain Name
If you wish to add multiple Ads for the same domain name, follow the steps below:
||Click on My Account at the top of this page.
||Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
||Enter your username and password and click Log In.
||Select Search Ads in the menu bar at the top of the page.
||Click on the domain name whose Ads you wish to update. If you have only one Search Ads product, you will be taken directly to the management page.
||Scroll down to the Ad Reports section.
||Click Report beside the latest monthly report listed.
||Click on the GOOGLE ADS tab.
||Click on the Create New button.
||Enter your new Ad by completing the fields.
Congratulations! You have just created an additional Ad.
Note: The new Ad you made only creates a request ticket that is sent to your Search Ad Specialist. The new Ad will not run unless applied by the Specialist on our end. If you need any help or suggestions for your Ad, please contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.