How to Add My Domain to Search Engines
Submitting your Domain Name to Search Engines can be a tricky task that takes a considerable amount of time and effort.
Here in Crazy Domains, we offer you our Traffic Booster service that will instantly submit your Domain for indexing to all major search engines and over 400 smaller search engines and directories.
Traffic Booster was built using the latest Search Engine technology to ensure your site is successfully listed and subsequently found in different Search Engines. Traffic Booster also scans your site using specialised SEO tools to help identify and report any incorrect code or data that can affect your rankings.
Submit your Domain Name using Traffic Booster using these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to submit to the Search Engines.
- Click Traffic Booster from the services menu on the right.
- Click the Submit button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can Pay for & Activate your new service.
Congratulations! You have successfully submitted your Domain Name to more than 400 Search Engines. Be patient - your site will soon be indexed.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add Domain Privacy
- How to Add Domain Certification
- How to Publish My Domain in the Directory Listing
- My Domain Did Not Transfer
- Why Is My Domain Missing from My Account