The Website Builder Store platform lets you add and manage your Products all in one place, making it easy for you to monitor pricing and set products on sale anytime.
When adding a Product, a pop-up window appears that lets you set every detail of the Product to ensure you are able to get it across your customers with ease. Here you are able to set the product name, add photos, set the pricing and prices on sale, assign products to a category, add a product description, or even add variants for each product like size or color and set up options for each variant.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
To add a Product for your Online Store in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Products from the left-side menu. A list of sample Products pre-added by the system will appear here.
To Edit, Hide, or Delete a Product: Hover your mouse pointer over a Product and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon.
- Click the Add link above the list of Products at the left-side menu.
Or, you can click on the All Products button at the bottom, then click Add Product.
- Click on the respective tab at the top of the pop-up window that appears to set the following:
Set the following basic details for your Product:
||Click Add Photo, then search your folders and select the file to add.
||Edit the default Product Name to reflect your own.
||Enter the Product Price.
||If the Product is NOT on sale, leave this at zero Pricing. The amount entered under Price will appear on your actual website.
If the Product is ON SALE, enter the new Price here. An ON SALE badge will appear on your Product or Product photo with the previous Pricing crashed-out, followed by the percentage saved (e.g. Save 22%) and the new sale Price that you entered here.
||Select which Category you'd like to assign this Product to.
||Enable this to specify the weight of your Product.
||Add a short Product Description in the field provided.
If your Product comes in different sizes, colors, and other variations, set them up here by clicking on this tab. Click Add Variant, select a preset Variant to add or click Custom to create your own, then hover your mouse pointer over the added Variant and click Edit to set the following:
After setting up the Variant's options, scroll back to the top and click Save.
||Edit the name of your Variant.
||Choose how to display your options:
- Select - The word "Select" will appear on a bar below the Variant Title, which customers can click to display a drop-down list. Customers can then click on the option they prefer to select it.
Customer can only select one option with this display Type.
- Radio - Options will be displayed in bullet form below the Variant Title. Customers can click on the bullet beside the option they prefer to select it.
Customer can only select one option with this display Type.
- Checkbox - Options will be displayed with checkboxes below the Variant Title. Customers can tick on the boxes to select an option.
Customer can select multiple options with this display Type.
||Edit the fields under the Option column to the actual options that you have for this Variant.
Click the Add Options button at the bottom if you need to add more fields and click the [x] Icon on the right side of the field if you wish to remove it.
|Price Modifier & Amount
||If you do not want the Variant options to make any changes on the Product's Pricing, leave these columns as they are.
If you want the Prices to be different for each Variant, you can use the following tools to modify the Pricing:
- [+] - Click this to add an amount [$] or percentage [%] on top of the Product Price.
- [-] - Click this to deduct an amount [$] or percentage [%] from the Product Price.
- [$] - Click this to add [+] or deduct [-] the actual amount you enter under the Amount column.
- [%] - Click this to add [+] or deduct [-] the percentage you enter under the Amount column.
For example, if you wish to add 5$ on top of the actual Product Price, click [+] and [$] then enter the number 5 under Amount.
Or, if you wish to deduct 10% from the actual Product Price, click [-] and [%] then enter the number 10 under Amount.
||Set which of the Variant options is set as default once customers add this Product to their cart.
Click on this tab to add more images of your Product showing different angles or features.
Click on this tab if you wish to upload a file for this Product, like certificates and other documents.
- Once satisfied with all the details you've added for your Product, click on the Save button at the bottom-right corner of the pop-up window.
Congratulations! You just learned how to add a Product for your Store in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.