How to Add Sharing Buttons in Website Builder
Sharing Buttons allow viewers to automatically share your website content to various other media, making it possible for your website to reach a wider audience.
To add and customise the Sharing Buttons Feature in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Sharing Buttons Feature on your website, then click the Edit link that appears.
Or, you can add a new Sharing Buttons Feature first: Click Build from the left-side menu and click Social to expand the list, then drag and drop the Sharing Buttons icon onto a placeholder on your website, hover over it and click Edit.
- Under the Layout tab on the pop-up box, manage the Sharing Buttons that you would like to appear on your actual website:
- Add a Button - Click Add Social Network and select which Network you would like to add.
- Delete a Button - Hover your mouse pointer over the Sharing Button that you would like to delete and click the [x] Icon on its right.
- Reorder Buttons - Hover your mouse pointer over the Sharing Button that you would like to move then click and drag it to reorder.
- Click the Design tab on the pop-up box to customise the following options:
Style Select a button style from the drop-down list. On Click Select an action to take once button is clicked. Adaptive Select how you want the buttons to adapt to the allocated space on your website.
Congratulations! You just added and customised the Sharing Buttons Feature in Website Builder.
- To delete a Sharing Buttons Feature, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the [x] Icon that appears on the upper-right corner of its placeholder.
- To move a Sharing Buttons Feature to another placeholder, hover your mouse pointer over it and click the bar that appears above it, then drag and drop it to a new placeholder.
- To resize the Sharing Buttons Feature's placeholder horizontally, hover your mouse pointer over its left or right vertical lines until it becomes [↔], click on the line then drag to the left or right to adjust and release when done.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add Social Buttons in Website Builder
- How to Enable Pinterest Buttons in Website Builder
- How to Add Page Meta Title and Descriptions in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Add a Store in Website Builder