A Tag is usually a word or two that serves as keywords or main points of your blog post. Adding tags is an easy way to attach “labels” to your content and link similar articles together. It also helps readers search and locate their needed content easily.
Website Builder Blog allows you to add tags for each of your blog post. This can be done within your Post Editor.
Start adding tags and be seen easier online, using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- You are now on the Blog sidebar. Click either the Published or Drafts tab depending on which post you want to add tags for.
- Hover your pointer over the post title and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on its right, then click the Edit option.
Or, you may just directly click the post title.
- You'll be immediately directed to the Post Editor. Click the [<] Toggle Icon on the upper-right corner of the page to open the post editor's sidebar.
- Under Tags, add up to 5 Tags to let visitors know what your post is about.
This setting is automatically saved and applied every time you make changes.
You've just successfully added tags for your blog post.