Premium DNS is a service upgrade that offers much more than just Standard DNS. It also gives you a stable and secure cloud service that utilises multiple locations to ensure your DNS hosting is the fastest possible.
Note: For all other locales, this service upgrade can be added to any existing domain name. For UK, as per Registry policies, Premium DNS features are already included in every account upon registration.
If you have added this upgrade before and decide to cancel Premium DNS from your domain name, you can do so through your Account Manager. Simply follow these steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domain Tools on the menu bar at the top of the page.
A list of all your domains and their respective Addon services that you've registered will show.
- Click the corresponding Premium DNS addon link of the domain you wish to cancel it from.
- On the management page, click the Hamburger Menu on the right of the Premium DNS bar.
- Select Delete from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Confirm Delete button.
Important: By clicking the Confirm Delete button, you will automatically be deleting the product from your account. Note that there are NO REFUNDS for cancelled/deleted products.
Congratulations! You were able to cancel Premium DNS from your account. If you want to set it up again, click here
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.