How to Change Blog Page's URL
Your Blog Page URL refers to the URL displayed right after the first [/] Slash beside your domain name when visitors access your website's blog page in their browser.
Website Builder Blog allows you to change this URL, anytime, within your site editor's blog page settings.
This customisation is usually done after you’ve successfully added a blog post to your website, to make sure that your blog page's content matches your chosen URL.
Note: The Blog option is only available for paid Website Builder plans and is not accessible on Website Builder Free. To maximise all the features of your Website Builder website, including the Blog feature, we highly encourage you to upgrade your Website Builder Free plan.
Change your Blog Page's URL using the steps below:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Pages from the left-side menu, hover your mouse pointer over Blog, then click the Gear Icon on its right.
Note: Make sure you have enabled Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- Under URL, enter your desired URL in the field provided.
Don't forget to click the Publish button to save changes.
You've just successfully changed your blog page's URL.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Change Blog Post's URL Format
- How to Edit a Blog Post
- How to Enable/Disable Blog
- How to Publish a Blog Post
- How to Unpublish a Blog Post