You can choose which monitoring types you want and the monitoring frequency within your Site Protection Panel. The site scanner by default is set up to monitor and scan your site every 24 hours. Any infections will be reported to you by email.
If you want to change the Monitoring Frequency, follow these steps:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Site Protect in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Site Protection you wish to manage. If you have only one site with protection, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Setup button on the right.
- Click on Site Scanner Settings from the left menu.
- This screen will display your site address, the type of scan and the scan frequency.
- Click the Edit Icon on the right to change the Frequency.
- Select the Frequency you wish from the drop-down menu and click Update to apply.
Congratulations, you have successfully changed the Monitoring Frequency.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.