Every Hosting/Product in your account has an assigned Registrant Contact — which is the legal owner of the Hosting/Product itself. It is the individual or the company who has the right to use and manage the Hosting/Product. If you are the Registrant Contact and you want to change just your contact information, simply follow the instructions below:
However, if you want to Transfer your Hosting/Product to a new Registrant, you have to complete a Transfer of Ownership Form first.
Transfer the Ownership of your Hosting/Product by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click the category on the top menu where your Hosting/Product is located.
- Click the Hosting/Product that you want to change the Registrant of.
- Scroll down to the Administration section.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the Registrant Contact, then click the Change Owner link.
- Hover your pointer over How to change the owner? link then click the Download Update Form to download the Product Transfer of Ownership Form.
- Fill out the form, then send it back to us via Fax, Email, or Post as stated at the last part of the form.
Note: Listed fees must be cleared before we can process the change. Once your application is approved, you will receive a confirmation by email. The processing time is up to 5 days.
Congratulations! You have just transferred your Hosting/Product Ownership to a new Registrant.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.