How to change your cPanel hosting password
A password that is not secure can compromise confidentiality of your data. With data stored virtually, an account could be susceptible to hacking if you choose a weak password. In case your password is not a strong one, please consider changing it now.
Here’s how to change your cPanel hosting password:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Hosting Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter username and password and click Log In.
- On the Home page, click Settings at the upper right-hand of the page, next to Logout.
- Change your account password on the next page.
For an automated password, click Password Generator. Make sure to copy the generated password in a safe place. Alternatively, you may create your own password. Type your Old Password once and your New Password twice in the appropriate fields.
Note: Please note that password strength is important for securing your website. It must be at least 5 characters long, and their strength must be at least 20. We strongly recommend using the built-in Password Generator to create one.
- Click Change your password now! to save changes.
Please make sure to protect your password. Never write it down, nor place it in an unencrypted file. Never give, or share your password to anyone claiming to be from our support team unless verified. Never let anyone watch you key in your password. Use your password for some time and change it often.
Congratulations! You have changed your cPanel hosting password.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to change your PHP version in cPanel Hosting
- How to Set up cPanel Hosting Notifications
- How to Reset Your Hosting Manager Password
- How to Update Hosting FTP Password
- How to Change the Main Domain on My Hosting