How To Configure Auto-Reply Messages in Plesk
An Auto-Reply is an email program that automatically responds or sends replies to email messages. It includes a prewritten message (if any) that is sent to senders as an automatic response to said emails or messages.
To configure your Auto-Reply message in Plesk, follow the steps below:
- Access your Hosting Manager.
- Click Mail from the left-side menu.
- Under the Email Addresses tab, click on the Email address that you wish to manage.
- Click on the Auto-Reply tab from the top-menu.
- Select Switch on auto-reply.
Note: To manually disable Auto-Reply, come back to this step and deselect this option.
- Provide the following information for your Auto-Reply message:
Auto-reply message subject Enter the subject of the Auto-Reply email. (required) Message format Choose between Plain text and HTML; although Plain text is recommended as it is supported and readable by all email clients. Auto-reply message text Enter your actual Auto-Reply message. Forward to Enter an email address where you'd like the message to be forwarded to. Send an automatic response to a unique email address no more than (times a day) Specify the maximum number a day that an Auto-Reply message gets to be sent for each specific email address. (required) Attach a file Click the Choose File button if you'd like to attach a file, click the Remove link on its left to delete the file, and click the Add an attachment link below it to add more files.
- Select the Switch off auto-reply on option and set the date beside it if you want your Auto-Reply message to disable automatically on the set date.
- Click OK to save.
You've just configured your Auto-Reply messages in Plesk. For questions, or if you need any assistance in configuring auto-reply messages in Plesk, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How To Create a Mail Account in Plesk
- How to Uninstall One-Click Apps in Plesk
- How To Create FTP Accounts in Plesk
- How to Install One-Click Apps in Plesk
- How To Terminate FTP Connections in Plesk