This guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of creating an email account in cPanel. The instructions on this guide is only applicable for email services that comes with your Email Hosting, Linux hosting, Website Builder, or eCommerce Builder plans. If you've purchased a Windows Hosting plan, follow these instructions instead.
How To Create Email Accounts
- Log in to cPanel.
- Go to the Email section and click Email Accounts.
- Click the +Create button. This will open a new email account form.
- Enter a new email address in the Username text box.
If you have multiple domains in your cPanel, you can use the Domain dropdown to select the one that you want to create the email account.
- For the Password, do one of the following actions:
- Select Set password now, if you want to manually create your own password.
- Select Send login link to alternate email address, if you want the system to send a password creation link to a different email address. This is useful if you are creating an email account for other person, e.g., employee, or customer.
- Click +Create button to proceed.
If this is the first time you created your email account, make sure you activate the cPanel email service by setting up the MX Records.
How To Delete Email Accounts
- Go to the list of your email accounts in cPanel.
- Tick the box beside the email you want to delete.
- Scroll up and click the Delete button on the upper left of the page.
- Click Delete again to confirm.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.