After you've successfully added a blog post — whether it's already published or still in drafts — you may easily edit it anytime through the Post Editor.
To edit or make some changes to your blog post, refer to the following steps:
- Log In to access the Website Builder dashboard.
- Under My Sites, click the Edit Site option on the website or project card that you wish to manage.
- Click Blog from the left-side menu.
Note: If you can't find this option, make sure to enable Blog first before proceeding to these steps.
- You are now on the Blog sidebar. Hover your pointer over the post title and click the [...] Ellipsis Icon on its right, then click the Edit option.
Or, you may just directly click the post title.
- You'll be immediately directed to the Post Editor, where you can freely modify your content.
You've just successfully edited your blog post.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.