How to Import Your Contact List
In Email Marketing, you need a contact list to send out your email campaigns to. These contacts may be from your lead magnets. A lead magnet is a marketing term for a free item or service that is given away for the purpose of gathering contact details. This can be in a form of giving discounts for their first purchase, or giving free webinar or a trial subscription to newsletter in exchange of their contact information.
In gathering large data of email contacts, it will be a lot easier for you and will save you time to import them to your email service provider when you use our Email Marketing tool.
This article will guide you how to import contacts to your contact list manager.
Important: Files that will be imported to your contact list manager must be in .xls, .vcf, .csv formats.
You can learn all this in this guide, follow the steps below:
- Access your Account Manager.
- Click on the Email Marketing in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the domain name you wish to manage, if you only have one domain; you’ll be routed directly to its’ management page.
- Click the Control Panel button. It will route you to the Email Marketing dashboard page.
- Click the Contacts tab, and click the Import Contacts tab.
- From your computer, drag-and-drop the file or click Browse to upload.
- Click Preview & Configure.
- In the preview window, review the columns and data are mapped correctly from the uploaded file.
- Click the Assign to Mailing List button.
- Click Import Contacts.
You can also manage your imported contact list into distribution list so it’s easier for you to send your email campaign to the right group intended for the right message or email campaign.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Export Your Contact Lists
- How To Log In to the Mailing List Manager
- How to Access Email Marketing Dashboard
- How to Manage Email Campaigns
- How to Create and Add Email Campaigns