If you already have your own contact list you can import it in to your Mailing List account via the Tools section of the Mailing List control panel.
You just need to make sure you have your contact list saved as .xls, .vcf or .csv.
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click on Email Marketing in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Mailing List you wish to manage. If you have only one, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Control Panel button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click the Tools tab.
- Select Import Contacts.
- Select the mailing list you want from the Add to drop-down list.
- Click the BROWSE button in the From File section.
- Choose the file you wish to import and click the IMPORT FROM FILE button under the From File section.
- Select the Mailing List you wish to add your contacts to in the Add to: drop-down menu at the top.
- You will then be shown the content of the file, select the relevant fields to import (Email, First Name, Last Name) from the drop-down menus and click CONTINUE.
- Under the Choose Option section, select your desired action and click UPDATE CONTACTS.
The system will locate the valid email address on file. If the email address has spaces in it or unsupported characters, the system will not import that field.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.