Website Builder Blocks are ready-made sections of a website layout, which are already preconfigured to include the basic Features that you need in each section.
You can move the Blocks to reorder the sections within each of your website pages in Website Builder, EXCEPT for the Menu and Footer Blocks. The Menu Block will always be at the topmost section while the Footer will always be at the bottom. All the Blocks in between them can be added in duplicates or reordered to match the design that you want to achieve.
Follow the instructions below to move Blocks in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Hover your mouse pointer over a Block and click the Move Icon that appears on its far-right side.
A Move Blocks menu will appear on the right side of the screen.
- Drag and drop the Blocks inside the Move Blocks menu to move and reorder them, then click the [x] Icon at the top-right corner of the menu to close when done.
Congratulations! You just learned how to move Blocks in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.