Website Builder Features are ready-made layout elements, which you can drag and drop to build your website. Features include items for Heading, Text, Button, Photo, Video, Form, Sharing Buttons, among others.
A Feature's position and placement on your website can be customised to fit the design you desire.
Follow the instructions below to move a Feature in Website Builder:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click Edit.
- Hover your cursor over the Feature you would like to move and click the moving control that appears on its upper edge.
- Drag the Feature onto a desired placeholder on your page.
Congratulations! You just learned how to move Features in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.