How to Publish My Domain in the Directory Listing
Directory Listing is a web server function that displays an accessible folder that contains a list of all your domain files including their contents.
Directory Listing will instantly add your domain name to the Global Domain Directory, which can promote your domain to the world and index it across different search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, among others.
Once you have already purchased this upgrade, you can then Publish your domain by following thes instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Domains on the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click the Domain Name that you wish to Publish.
- Under the Domain Name section, click Domain Listing's Activate button, then click Update.
Note: Activating your domain's Directory Listing will instantly add your domain name to the Global Domain Directory.
Congratulations! You have just Published your domain in the Directory Listing.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Add Directory Listing
- How to Cancel the Directory Listing
- How to Add My Domain to Search Engines
- My Domain Did Not Transfer
- Why Is My Domain Missing from My Account