How to remove yourself from Web Analytics
Article ID: 7 Published: 5 Sep 2014 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
You can exclude yourself from the Web Analytics statistics like this:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Analytics in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Web Analytics you wish to manage. If only one of your products is registered with Web Analytics, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Site Reports button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Preferences under your web site's section.
- Click Visitor Tags & Filters.
- Click IP / UID.
- Click Add New Visitor Tag & Filter.
- Type your external IP address and name the filter so you can identify yourself in the stats.
- Click Submit.
Congratulations, you have excluded yourself from the statistics.
Was this helpful?
100% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.