The Store Name is part of your Store Information in Website Builder, which should reflect the correct and legal information of your business, since it is the same information used by the system in generating invoices for your online store.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
You can rename your Store in eCommerce Website Builder by following the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builder plan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings and click Store Information.
- Under Store Name, enter your business name and click Save.
Congratulations! You just learned how to update your Store Name in eCommerce Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.