Crazy Domains offers Site Backup service that backs up your entire site including files, folders, and databases, and stores them in a much secured location compared to your local computer. This gives you full control in case your files get corrupted or your website crashes.
To continue using this service, you may renew your Site Backup plan by following the steps below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down list.
- Enter your username and password, then click Log In.
- Click on the Visit My Account button.
- Click Web Hosting from the top menu.
- Click Addons from the left-hand menu.
- Tick the box corresponding to the Site Backup plan you wish to renew.
- Click on the Renew button beside the Gear icon.
- You will be redirected to your Shopping Cart where you can pay for and activate your renewal.
Congratulations! You just learned how to renew your Site Backup plan.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.