Your Account Manager is where all your billing information, payment details, and registered products/services are stored — allowing you centralised access to everything.
For Lost Passwords:
If you can't remember your Account Manager Password but still know your registered Email, Username, or Domain Name, you can still easily retrieve your Password using the steps below:
- Click on Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Click on the Lost password? link.
- Enter your Email, Username, or Domain name, then click Send.
We will send your login information to the Email Address used during your account's registration. If you need further help, please contact us.
For Forgotten Usernames/Emails/Domains:
If you can't remember your Username, registered Email, or Domain Name, you will have to undergo an account verification process where we'll require the following documents:
For personal accounts, we will require you to provide the following:
- A written request to update the email address on file, specifying the old and new email address.
- A valid photo ID (Driver’s License or Passport) of the account holder.
For accounts registered to a business/company, we will require you to provide the following:
- A written request using the company's letterhead, signed by any higher personnel.
- A copy of the Business Registration Certificate, such as the ABN/ACN Certificate.
- A valid photo ID (Driver’s License or Passport) of the signatory.
Once you've gathered all the required documents, please send it to us via email.
Note: All complete applications will be processed within 24-48 hours.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.