How to set up Automated Reports
Article ID: 5 Published: 5 Sep 2014 Authored by: Crazy Domains Support
Here is how you set up scheduled reports:
- Click on My Account at the top of this page.
- Ensure that Account Manager is selected.
- Enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click on Analytics in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select the Web Analytics you wish to manage. If only one of your products is registered with Web Analytics, you will be taken directly to its management page.
- Click the Site Reports button on the right.
- If asked, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- Click the Domain Name.
- Click on Preferences in the top menu.
- Click Email Reports.
- Click Create New Report.
- Fill out the form to set up the report of your stats from daily to monthly.
- Click Create this report.
Now the scheduled report will be sent out monthly.
Was this helpful?
100% of people found this helpful.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.