How to Set up Marketplaces in Website Builder
Online Marketplaces are shopping sites on the internet that allow third-party listing of products and services.
After setting up your Store in Website Builder, you can list your products and services on several Marketplaces online, like eBay, Yahoo! Shopping, Nextag, and Shopzilla, to boost your sales and drive your store's traffic up.
Important: The Store option is only available for the eCommerce Website Builder plan and will not appear on all other Website Builder plans. If you want to easily set up an Online Store with complete SSL protection and easy setup and monitoring of Products and Orders, you will need to upgrade your current Website Builder plan or purchase a new eCommerce Website Builder plan.
How to Set Up Marketplaces
To set up Marketplaces for your Store in Website Builder, follow the instructions below:
- Click Sign Up / Log In at the top of this page.
- Select Account Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your username and password then, click Log In.
- Click the Visit My Account button.
- Click Website Builder from the menu at the top of the page.
- Click on the eCommerce Website Builderplan that you wish to manage.
If you only have one Website Builder plan, you will automatically be redirected to its management page.
- Hover your mouse pointer over the [+] Icon at the upper right-hand section of the page and click Build Now.
- On the Sites page of your Website Builder Dashboard, hover your mouse pointer over the project/website that you would like to customise and click EDIT.
- Click Store from the left-side menu.
If this is your first time accessing this option, click Get Started then wait a few seconds for the Website Builder Editor to add a Store page and Shopping Cart to your website.
- Click Settings from the left-side menu, then click Sales Channels.
- Click Marketplaces, then click Setup Marketplaces.
- Click the Enable Feed button corresponding to the Marketplace that you wish to set up, then follow the specific instructions provided in the pop-up window.
Or, for Yandex.Market, click on the Generate Price List button and click the same button on the next page to enable it; then follow the specific instructions under Next Steps.
Congratulations! You just learned how to set up your Marketplaces in Website Builder.
Fantastic...Thank you for your feedback =)
Sorry... Please submit a support ticket or try another search.
Support ticket has been sent to your email, please check for your ticket id.
- How to Manage Websites in Website Builder
- How to Add an Icon in Website Builder
- How to Remove Products from a Category in Website Builder
- How to Enable Pinterest Buttons in Website Builder
- How to Explore Different Preview Modes in Website Builder